Monday, March 28, 2011

The Happenings of Another Average Weekend

Disclaimer: I can't spell, I don't have spell check, you would think all computers made in the last few years would have spell check, What is this? 1990?

The title of this blog entry is likely the most interesting this post is going to get. The less and less funny my posts become seems directly tied to the waining amount of excitment in my life. Oh well, the show must go on....even if no1 is watching.
Just sitting here in the common room with Frederick listening to Pandora and wondering how long I can procrastinate studying for my weekly anthro quiz. If my previous performances on these quizes were a part of the equation then I should have started studying yesterday, but I lack motivation and interest in the subject...I also lack any work ethic.  I wonder if it's creepy that I'm sitting here with the lights off...
  Anyways, Taryns momma and sister came up this week. Her sister is basically her evil twin  (kudos to Nick for that)...minus the evil, shes every feminine bit of taryn magnified and none of the athleticism. Essentially, if T was unathletic, girly, and perky, she'd be her sister.
Friday night we were on 48 hr rule....which is crippling to both my social life and alcoholism. Luckily however I had two gems to keep me company, May and Sean. May had her wisdom teeth pulled and was relying on percocet (I googled the spelling) and Ben and Jerry's to dull the pain.  Sean, get this, was doing work in the lib till late and was to tired to go out and had to wake up early the next day to go to an all day feminism conference...yeah, that's correct. Anyways, we decided to leave 22 where the ladies were drinking and go to the KW castle.  The plan was to watch Training Day (amazing film) but when Sean revealed that he had 50cents Get Rich or Die Trying there was no going back.  It's actually shocking to me that I hadn't seen this movie before this weekend, I have to say, my life may have been drastically improved if I had seen this sooner on or just a lot cooler.  I was a little uncomfortable when 50 was crying in the movie though..then again, I'm uncomfortable when anyone cries, due in part to my horrible consoling abilities and generally unfriendly nature.

Alright...next subject please. We lost again yesterday....but I played and scored...sooo W, i don't care.

Sat night....to lazy to join the team and hang out. got a few angry calls, but what can I say I'm lethargic. So I sat here and watch shitty movies and drank from my 30 until I felt good and ready to get up. We played chandellier and becca spit her beer all over may cuz margot pinched her stomach while she was drinking....of course the one girl whos not drinking get beer spit on her. karma. I went to KE...who the fuck am I and when do i go to ke? Anyways, I went and there was a fog machine in the dance room raising the temp to aprx 98 degrees. Needless to say I did not get my groove on for fear of severe dehydration and pit stains...

okay... thats all i got, Gburg on tues, drinking of wens. buhbye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment