Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Why does everyone have dirt on thier forehead?"

Disclaimer: This is not a essay I'm not turning it into my prof. and I'm not taking it to the writing center. That being said...I don't have spell check and I don't care enough to edit.

International Womens day and Mardi Gras great combo and greater excuses to drink.
I had three classes today, none of which I attended seeing as how I did not get back into my room till around 7 in the morning. Don't worry though, because nothing exciting happened last night, just because I was up till the wee hours of the morning does not deter from the fact that this is Dickinson and I am anti-social and unexciting.
Also, if I hear the joke "I'm giving up school/work for lent" one more time I will ralph. 
Talked to Steele today with the remaining 3 minutes of her alloted internet time out in Africa. This basically meant I got an I miss you, a quick joke, and sudden signing off. Jess talked to her for longer, but the most information she could give me out of the conversation was that Eliza told her it was really hot in Africa...also some things in Africa may have been getting a little steamy.  Joke. Don't ask cuz I won't tell.
Anyways, last night...hmm what to say. I got nothing. Natty Light, 21 cup, Sean bailed...where did he go? I should text him eventually but I don't really care that much. All I have to say is...mow my front lawn.
Crystal Mc is the new form of entertainment in my life. Just thought I would share that since my new hobby in narrating her life in the most horrible renditions of a old english nanny voice.
Have you ever heard of the white girls problem thing on twitter? I don't have a twitter, and I hate twitter its like the worst part of fb (statuses) having an entire site dedicated to them. Why would you follow someone's twitter? mojoritily its a stupid quote or a mind numbing update on completely normal activities of the persons day.  The more I write about this the more I'm seeing the simularities between this blog and twitter....fuck me..
anyways back to my point white girl problems...hilarious. example "I'm at greenroom and they ran out of veggie burgers" white girl problem
sooo
I made a few of my own
"grinding with a guys knee caps at a party" short girl problem
"getting sunburn in 35 degree weather" irish girl problem

there are more...maybe ill post one with every new blog post...but unlikely

oh also, ben busted out the quote book last night and hijacked Mays twitter account and posted some golden nuggets on that bad boy. I think that quote book should be published and the original should be in the archives at Dickinson like sean suggested.
I've been talking about twitter alot thats how exciting my life is at this point in time.

1 comment:

  1. go to school so i don't have to hear about your grades from mom.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete