Sunday, March 20, 2011

"How my hair look, Mike?"

Disclaimer: I'm on Sean's computer, and his comp has spell check, so if you've felt illiterate trying to read my blogs in the past get ready to get back on track.

     So, spring break is winding on down. We played bryn mawr yesterday, my aunt asked if they even had a goalie present during the game. Needless to say I got some serious play time. End of lax talk ...

     Sooooo I'm just going to go straight to the point, because this point, is worth going straight too.  Yesterday, I get to hang the fuck out after my game...yeah yeah yeah fun hanging out.  We went to some place that has a bunch of sweet frat bros...typical.  We leave 10 min later...even more typical.  I get in a car with a certain unnamed individual who is about 100 lbs and smokes about the equivalent in cigarettes in a 24 hour period.  So, we pull out of the alley, in the biggest fucking SUV I've ever seen. We pull across 2 lanes of traffic. I understand kinda cuz those SUVs need some serious corner room. The unfortunate part was while we are pulling a lefty outta two lanes of traffic we hit the curb (take it like a champ) and full on run over a sign.  Like, it was not a clip, we fucking plowed through that sign pretty much nailed it perfectly in the middle of the two headlights.  Colbs was smart enough the be seriously concerned...I was not. I just say and hung out waiting for the next turn while Colbs was grabbing me and trying to get the fuck outta that car stat.  We got out and had a good story to share when we got back.

Had free Messinos in the morning. Wish I wasn't so hung over so that i could enjoy a good caesar wrap...why the fuck did I not order a bambino. f me.

No comments:

Post a Comment