Sunday, March 13, 2011

SB2K11 Carlisle PA babay

Disclaimer: Even if I wanted to edit this I couldn't because my computer doesnt have spell check, the writing center isn't open during spring break (surprising i know), and I don't have the mental capacity for grammar corrections.

Freshman year of college I went to Florida, Boca Raton, with the team for Spring Break.  Sophmore year I went to Disney World with the team for Spring Break.  This year I am spending my Spring Break with the team again, what sunny vacation will we be partaking in? Carlisle PA baby.  Sun and sand not included. Luckily the coaches have lined up a very busy schedule for  us including games, practices, and an all inclusive trip to Harrisburg Coliseum for games, go carts, and a paid for dinner at a Japenese steak house. Maybe I'll be able to show off my new tan that I got this weekend in the 30 something degree cloudy weather.

We played the team that tore my ACL on Friday. We kicked their asses, so yeah, fuck you Cabrini just like you fucked my acl and led to the very unfortunate weight gain...yeah...im blaming that on them.
This blog is actually painful to write. My sharp wit is dulling the more time I spend on this empty campus and it's only Sunday. The only redeeming quality of this break (aside from the good lax and lax games etc) is finding out that Charlotte would be joining me in my time here at Dickinson.
So what have we done with our time? (the time outside of the vast amount of lacrosse hours and early morning wake ups) Char and I went to target...than sat around...stopped at the boys lax game....
thennnn the next day we went to go see Red Riding Hood. Do not be decieved by the steamy trailers and sneak peaks...aside from the ridiculously good looking cast the movie was poorly acted and had even worse writing. The scenery also was fantastic...twilight in the winter time kinda. I wanna punch myself in the face for saying that but I have neither the strength or masochistic tendencies to do so.

I did my laundry on Friday and haven't put it away yet. I figured when I did my laundry that my room would magically look clean...that proved a vain hope and after that was discovered I lost my vigor and let it go down hill again...at least all the clothes laying around are clean now.

What else is there to say? Taryn has a knack for bringing home the desserts after tailgates....fucking damn it does this really need to happen? Trying not to eat a platter of cupcakes is difficult for someone with selfcontrol...it's impossible for someone who has none.

Oh also, Char and I intend on doing an exersize video in the pink room of the DNu house! It's no Zumba but I'm sure I'll be able to get my rhythm and groove on just the same just cant forget my knee brace ya heard?

Where else shall I go with my pointless stories?  Nowhere...thats all I got...COME BACK TO CAMPUS SO WE CAN HANG OUT PLEASE!
I promise the next post will be better I promise. No I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment