Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some girl I met in Witwer...

Disclaimer: I do not spell check or re read posts or papers like brenna mck does...and Im not sorry


So, I had another blog post that I was working on, but let's be honest these are getting less and less funny and the harder I try the more I'm embarassed by the amount of effort put into blogs. Am I turning blogger? someone get me some emotional music and free-trade coffee please to sip while I write about my feelings. After that feel free to punch me in the ovaries and never speak to me again.

Anywayssss back to the point I was making about not having anything to say in the post I had originally planned. I have decided to dedicate this post to Briana McLevy....from strong island ny, and an offensive player of the gettysburg college soccer team.  For her 21st birthday! Though she's not lucky enough to be in the wonderful lively utopia of Carlisle PA we can still take a moment here in this wonderful town to recognize this woman and give thanks to her wonderful mother Nicole for allowing her to enter into all of our otherwise grey and dull lives. Brenna is in Bologna for her 21st bday....im in pa...steele is embracing her African roots...and the rest of the original cast of 22 is parading around the globe. Anyways I thought I would share some memories that Brenna and I have shared...

We'll start with last semester...
     I was at a cocktail and brought Steele and Seany with me and had a pretty good time while it lasted. Sean and I decided to head back to Mck Motel when we found out some bgt's were playing pong (Steele had dissapeared at this point, likely joining the ranks of a few Dickinson frat gems).  It was at the point in the semester when my dear friend had finally been released from the horribly long and successful soccer season and could finally hang out, and by hang out I mean join me in my aggressive drinking habbits. It had been a while that I had seen here away from her computer and or work for more than an couple hours at a time and I certainly did not want to miss it. So, you can imagine my dissapointment when I returned to the room and not only was there no brenna, but there was no anybody. Going over story in my head I realized that Sean was not there at this point so I think I might be combining some nights... just go with it... Anyways, my first reaction was to just go out again, by myself...at 2 in the morning. Channeling my more sober and sane self (my brenna self) I decided that I would just call Brenna and see where she is before I leave into to the night....the conversation was something like this
E "Where are you?"
B"What do you mean? Where are you?"
E"I'm in the room I came back to play pong with you and no1 is here!"
....noise in the backround...unknown person "I'm not an athlete!"
B"Ella, I was at the quarry, I didn't know you were coming back! I'm running back now!"
few seconds later brenna bops through the door way with Allie and Jess at her heels (and by heels I mean a solid 10 secs later looking a little disheveled and providing me with an explanation of the not an athlete backround noise)

hahah! Thank god I have a avid pong player as a best friend...we proceded to play a few games of pong in which Brenna kicked my very large ass several times and I finally had conceded...I did not do a whole lot of winning in mck 22 last year... Now I wake up every morning and my day is full of wins...new life perspective.
"If you call my name, you know I'll come running" literally

hmmm...I guess I'll share one more story since there is only 15 min left in Brennas birthday here in Carlisle and I still have a paper to write (I have one sentence written and it is basically rewording the prompt. awesome.) 

Hotel Witwer, sophmore year, second semester? it's getting hard to differentiate (no spell check). Anyways, late night..always quality, the suite is fulled of people I don't know and they are all playing pong.  I think I had just returned from one of my temporary unexplainable solo runaway adventures...so needless to say I was a little banged up (I have bangs now...so I guess I'm "banged" up now too hahaha get at me). Anyways, girl just wanted to play some pong and Bcity was playing some kids I didn't know or maybe I did...that's unimportant. Anyways I feel like I waited at least a solid hour and when I go to check on the table the girl's setting up another game...against the same gd team...fuck that jam.. I was pissed like only beer pong can make me. So I get mad at like ...brenna...who gets mad at brenna? Anyways, I do, and we start to yell at each other (the whole time the sober part of me is saying in my head...you're yelling at brenna...wtf?) and I storm off...not before allegedly bumping her sholder though. fighten words. The fight doesn't end there, it migrates into the hallways of witwer and we're at either end screaming down the halls thing like  "what are you gunna do? run away again" and "fuck you if I do you're not my mother"
People left the room pretty quickly during throwdown witwer. Not sure how this whole thing ended but within 15 mins brenna and I were playing one on one beer pong in the room and the ppl started trickling back into the room with confused and slightly frightened expressions.  The results of this fight is the ever lingering question of who would actually win in a fight...me or brenna? the answer is me but that discussion is for another day


Anyways....not my most well written post, and I'm sure Brenna's going to remind me of funnier stories, but since I'm a surly and horrible at remembering good times, these are the best I can come up with now.

Happy Birthday ya freak. see you in 204.

No comments:

Post a Comment