Monday, April 11, 2011

I Haven't Been Busy, I've Just Been Lazy...

Disclaimer, my hiatus from blogging did nothing to improve my grammar or spelling. My tosiba still lacks basic 21st century technology.

The last few weeks are hazy to say the least not because I've had an exceptionally good time, but mostly because I just don't think that much of it is worth remembering. We've continued our impressive losing streak at lax and I've been starting games....I really hope that those two don't go hand in hand.

sooo I have two weekends too relate here, good thing nothing exciting happens in my life so this should not be a difficult task.  Where shall I begin, two weekends ago I guess or maybe this was three weekends ago? Shit, time... Anyways, I feel like I found myself at another frat party...and the frat that I usually do not attend..things change a little bit now and then I guess. There's three floors in this house, and theres a bathroom on the top two. So, I was with some bitties that knew about the bathroom on the third floor so I decided to skip the line and pretend like I'm a big fucking deal and can go where ever I want and we went the the lineless bathroom on the 3rd floor.  I don't remember who I was with and I don't remember who was walking down the stair with me but I do remember slipping and my ass literally hitting every stair on the way down to the 2nd floor. All those people I passed up because I was too good to wait in line on the 2nd floor  had the pleasure of witnessing this lapse of grace and came to help me. Apparently I sat there silently for a few seconds before getting up and walking away from the worried and entertained bystanders without saying anything.  The next morning I had quite a impressive set of bruises on my backside. Cute. Sio was at the party as well and we got to hang out for once...that was interesting "Is this Ella?!" "Yeah Siobhan, it's me." "Good! I can't see you..."
Alright, one weekend down, one more to go. Hold you're horses.

This past weekend....we had a game against WAC in Maryland, it's a 3 hour drive which means we had to wake up at 6:45 which is just the greatest. We went to the Moore's house after, most precious family with like acres of land on some amazing river. Food was great, I love it when the bus driver joins the team tailgates. Watched a little bit of the masters and got to drive home with Taryns mom in the rental car. We took sideroads all the way through Maryland....with speed limits varying from 25-45 so it was likely not the quickest route. We were cruising until we got pulled over by a cop who wasn't even in a car. How does that happen? He was honestly standing in the road and waved us down while his partner stood on the side of the road with a raider gun in a stance like he was about to shoot a predator. I feel like I would have just kept driving but Taryns mother is a sweet heart and a law abiding citizen.  We got off with a warning and I assume it's only because the cop didnt know how to figure out how to ticket a rental car. Got home late, jumped in the shower with my good friend Natty Light and the night began....and ended with nothing in between worth relating.

Wens night sio and the gang came over and Margot had some peeps over as well I'm not sure how this came to be but i one point I was standing outside with stevie sio and Monique Patricia (yes) and we were working on the rap that Sio had made up the previous sat. the only lyrics are "she goes to church but she fucks. what what?!" masterpiece.

Evan then played pong with Monique, take a moment to picture the two if you know them....

fast times at dickinson high.

1 comment: