Thursday, February 24, 2011

last time i had a dry week i was in utero

Disclaimer: I can't spell. I don't edit. This is not the writing center.

we were supposed to have a game tues. it got canceled...now its on thurs. we also have a game on sat. factoring the in the 48 hour rule guess how fun my week is?
i found a new place to do work...and by do work i mean sit around for hours at a time and try to avoid going to bed by 10:30....8:30. It's rector by the way. I think i'll try Dana next, being around science makes me feel intelligent.
Game today. Win...by a lot. Ben complemented me at the end of the game and I had to acknowledge that I was truely the knife in the heart of the win. I mean, coach put me in to win the game for us...14-3 was just too close a margin to risk NOT putting me in. On the ups in life.
May and I watched Katt Williams via youtude last night...she was pregaming...i was not. Oh, I should mention that I had a presentation/paper due on tues and I forgot about it until I was putting my shoes on to go to class. I don't usually get flustered...but I was pretty fucking flustered. I was standing outside the class waiting to talk to the Prof before we went in and Taryn walked by, looked at me and said "What's wrong!" Later she told me I looked red in the face or rather that I looked like a "frantic tomato" not much different than the usual look I sport around campus I'm sure. Nicest Prof ever, he gave me till aprl 26 to get this done. I'll be starting it on Aprl 25. He might be passing Wollfe in the professor I wanna marry catagory (and by marry i think we can all assume what i really mean)
Im actually sitting here in a winter hat and sucking a passafire listening to Taryn talk about how cute she was as a child and how people used to tell her how cute she was. She's now contemplating having children. gross. We've come to the conclusion that we will both be adopting.
Massys is open soon, saw the ladies working in there today...not good for Ruth...or my ass which does not have a nickname.

Regards from the bustleing metropolis of Carlisle PA

1 comment: