Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hey Hi its Dina!

I should have a disclaimer saying that I have horrible grammer and worse spelling....I also don't have Microsoft Word on my computer so basically I own a laptop in order to go on facebook and shop on ebay for funny t-shirts....I won't be editing these blogs.

Yup, it's a month into school and at this point I'm getting upset that everyone is abroad and posting great exciting blogs. Upset that all these people are missing out on the experiences that us fine young scholars at Dickinson are having. So I decided to start a blog in order to relate the happenings of Carlisle PA, or, more specifically, Mck 22 so that all of the abroad people don't get it into their heads that thier "amazing life experiences" are any more exciting than the daily occurances of this fine undergraduate institution.
      The remaining memebers of the original Mck 22 cast are all in good form. Taryn and myself are in season, shes loving it.....it's alright. Kimathy is up to her usual things whatever those are...
Let's start at the begining of the semester shall we?
    I flew into Baltimore to save 300$  on air fare (really why is harrisburg so expensive? who goes there?) and got the great Allie G to pick me up from the airport with the intention of driving back to school the following day (Sunday). Steele told me she wouldn't be able to see me while I was in Baltimore because she was busy packing and hanging out with not 1 but 2 Nevitts as if I was not jealous enough that she gets to hang out with Nevitt. Right so, I get off the plane and Allie almost lets me walk right by her....it was either because it was difficult to see me under the huge bags I was carrying, or the fact that I was wearing jeans and a sweater instead of sweatpants (whats up dressy).  Anyways I got to see Allie see (girls looking good per usual) and she helps me start to put my bags in the trunk. Some creep is sitting in the front seat of her car with thier hood up and head down.....obviously my response was somehwere along the lines of "who the tits it that?" DOOBS! SO excited to see this wonderful young woman who had been absent from my life the previous semester.  Hugs, Hellos, and over zealous assistance in puting my bags in the trunk. I soon find out that the over zealous assistance was not due to the helpful nature of these ladies but rather the surprise waiting in the trunk. Who knew Eliza was so nimble as to be able to fit into a trunk. My initial reaction was "OMG some's in the trunk!"..."Eliza! I thought I wasn't gunna see you"...."Not as surprised about someone being in a trunk now that I know that someone is Eliza."
Great day. Met Nevitt again, he promised to attend one of my lacrosse games, I wanted to tell him that if he wanted to see me play he should try to make it early enough for warmups.
Dinner with the Gerstleys, wonderful experience. We decide "what the tots lets drive to Dickinson tonight so we can start sippin on Natty Lights asap."
We do so.
Unfortunantly me recolection of the night is not tip top....I won't bore you (or more likely myself since I'll be the only one reading this) with trying to piece together the night.
I do want to share however that I managed to drink every night the first week in order to prepare myself for preseason. I regretted this plan as soon as preseason started.

Welllll , I don't really feel like trying to remember the rest of the nights....I'll keep playing catch up on some of the other posts till my loyal readers are all up to date.

I should mention however that I missed 4 classes my first week of school...my record is steadily improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment