Monday, February 21, 2011

I should be on my way to practice...instead i'm starting this post.

Disclaimer: I can't spell or speak like a normal person. I don't have spell check...or Microsoft Word my laptop is used only for social purposes. I will not be editing these blogs.

This may be getting excessive, I'm fairly certain I failed my Anthro quiz that I was supposed to be studying for last night (I chose, of course, to blog....I would have never considered myself a blogger, but if I can record the happenings of my life along with make fun of myself and close friends then why the tots not) and by failed I'm not one of those people who say they failed then get 85s those people can munch my box (i really shouldn't talk like this online...it grosses even me out to read this kinda of stuff and if I'm grossed out then a line has been crossed.). Luckily, we're allowed to drop our 4 lowest grades...that means I have 2 more fails and no more wiggle room.

That's boring.  Soooo what's next on the agenda for story telling?
I suppose I should tell everyone what we did for valentines day but, I'm not going too. I can tell you that it involves Vicky Hush Hush and late night dance parties/ light shows on Dickinson Way.  Great night. Best Vday.

I really wish I had other funny stories to share but I have to say that even with a month into school my only progress in the legends department is the fact that I am still no good at hunting bucks and may hang up my remote for good so as to avoid further ridicule.

Also, big trade in the NBA today, Sean told me... he couldn't stop texting his boyfriends but thats okay  because according to Sean, after such a big trade "its totally acceptable to be T-bombing dudes." Needless to say, there was some serious male on male t-bombing tonight. I did not receive any texts this evening...except when taryn thought she lost her computer. Having no friends should make it easier for me to study, it doens't.

No comments:

Post a Comment